Contactless cards – Global 2009
The Report includes:
- is 57 pages long (a two-column text),
- contains 10 charts and figures, as well as 5 tables,
- describes 6 case studies of the implementation of contactless payments and presents interview with 8 experts,
- presents unpublished data concerning the number of contactless cards and terminals in the world. The data collection was commissioned by IDTechEx.
- is based on several research reports as well as numerous articles and primary sources, such as information from market participants, including large international corporations.
The Report is addressed to:
- commercial and cooperative banks,
- acquirers and card organizations,
- supermarkets and other retail chains,
- academic centres,
- public transport companies and local governments.
The Report is sold on the basis of three licence types:
- Single User licence - This licence permits 1 user to access to the Report - price 100 EUR net*
- Institutional licence - This licence permits 20 users from the purchasing institution to access to the Report - 250 EUR net*
- Partner licence - This licence permits 50 users from the purchasing institution and a total of 100 users representing its partners (a maximum of 50 entities) to access to the Report - price is negotiable
|We accept card payments, bank transfers, PayPal and other methods supported by Dotpay.|